Disability Support Worker
From little things, big things grow!
This year The Cram Foundation turns 90 and we are continuing to grow and get better with age. To celebrate our birthday we are opening a brand new shared living facility/group home in the Illawarra.
We are looking for an amazing group of motivated and dedicated people to join us on this journey of growth!
We have a mixture of part time and casual positions available that would work across a span of hours within a 24 hour period, working a roster that includes days, afternoon, overnight shifts and weekends. You will need to be available to work a variety of these shifts.
We care for and support people who live with complex disabilities, offering round the clock services that range from group home accommodation and care, in-home care, community and lifestyle involvement and clinical care.
You get to enrich the quality of life of people who have a diverse range of complex care needs. Offering person centred support and care to aid independence, health and well-being and most importantly to assist them in achieving their goals and making their life as fulfilling as possible.
If you have a genuine compassion for making a difference, an enthusiastic commitment to providing life enriching support and care with an easy going, resilient and energetic nature then we want to hear from you.
What you need:
- It would be an advantage but not essential if you have qualifications in Disability or experience in the sector;
- A passion for ongoing learning;
- A Participant focused attitude;
- Current First Aid Certificate and CPR Certificate;
- Valid NDIS Worker Check;
- Current Valid Working with Children Check;
- Current C Class Drivers' Licence;
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate; and
- Calm and flexible approach;
What Cram can offer you:
- Salary Packaging available up to $18,649 per annum;
- Ongoing Support and Training;
- Employee Assistance Program; and
- Skill and Development Opportunities
* Please note these positions involve shift work, manual handling and the requirement to complete a Fit For Work fitness assessment during the recruitment phase.
If you think this position is for you, APPLY! Come and join a supportive, friendly team that is growing! We can offer you a dynamic, fun workplace with great opportunities to learn a vast skill set in disability support.
Please submit your application including your up to date resume and cover letter to HR@cramfoundation.com.au as soon as possible.